Dear friend, dear friend, on Monday 26 April the region passes into the yellow zone and finally the Visitor Center of the Valle Cavanata Nature Reserve reopens to the public! The health emergency is not over yet, so we ask you to respect the following instructions in order to access the Reserve, for your safety and that of those who work there:
• Access to the trails and facilities has been regulated, we invite you to strictly follow the directions displayed so as not to cross other visitors entering and not to go beyond the points where prohibitions have been placed
• Use the hydroalcoholic solution that we make available to you before starting the visit
• Do not visit us if you have a fever of 37.5 ° or more
• Always wear a mask to protect yourself, other visitors and staff
• Access to the Visitor Center is allowed up to a maximum number of 6 people / family groups at the same time, in case of higher numbers we invite you to wait for your turn outside the structure, the reception staff is available to give you the necessary information
• The toilets are not accessible to the public. If you have an urgent need to use them, please contact the staff
• The free bike rental service is guaranteed while the binoculars are suspended
• Respect the safety distance of 1 m and scrupulously avoid gatherings
• The Pagoda and the Sand Wildlife Observatory will be accessible only by booking via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• For anything not expressly indicated here, the provisions of the Government and the Region apply
Until October 31st, the Visitor Center will be open every day from 10.00 to 17.00 (closing on Thursdays). The Valle Cavanata Nature Reserve, on the other hand, is always open, access is free!
Come and visit us at the Visitor Center! You will be able to:
• free hire of bicycles and helmets supplied to the Reserve
• receive information and curiosities about the Reserve and its inhabitants
• watch many videos on the typical species present, an educational video on valliculture and a promotional video on the city of Grado
• buy naturalistic-themed books and gadgets
• receive information on other areas of naturalistic, historical and cultural interest to visit in the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region
• stop for a hot coffee
The qualified and professional staff is ready to welcome you!
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! WE ARE HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!